utorok 27. októbra 2009

MODRÁ DIERKA live, year ??? (early 90s)


MODRÁ DIERKA. (Blue hole).I never heard about this band before. Just ex-guitarist of PIECKA AE tell me about them. It was actually band formed from members of PIECKA AE, but in different line-up. So they were from Bratislava/Slovakia.
I don´t know if they have some demo or so, or officialy releases, but I am almost sure that not. So enjoy just few songs from concert. Alternative rock and flegmatic vocal. No cover,no official logo - my drawing.

http://rapidshare.com/files/298737330/modra_dierka.rar.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MODRÁ DIERKA. Kapela z členov PIECKA AE. Pár songov z koncertu. Rok ???. Budem vďačný za každé info. Príjemný počuv.

mišo

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára